We all needed a break this weekend, so we headed to our favorite place to have some fun!!! We met up with a friend of ours and her son and played at the Magic Kingdom!!! It was very much the stress reliever we needed!!!
Today Peyton & Daveigh turned 4 years old!! I can't believe my little 2 lb. babies are 4 years old. The day they were born was the happiest and scariest day of our lives. We did not know if they would live 4 minutes and here we are 4 years later!!!
I love you my baby girls and can't wait to see what the next year brings!
We had the girls 4th Birthday Party today (their actual b'day is Tuesday). We held it at a local indoor play place!! Even though there were a couple of snafu's, everyone had an amazing time!!! Here are some of my favorite shots!!!
I went away this weekend on a "Mommies only" scrapping weekend. It was wonderful!!! Someone cooked for us and cleaned for us. All we had to do was scrap, eat, pee and sleep!!! It was amazing and calming and uproariously fun (Word to Minerva)!!
But this morning, I was ripped back into my normal daily life with a "Good Morning Mommy, I need OATMEAL!!!", "Can you come wipe me?" and "No, that is my seat, no it is mine!!"
It is funny that I find a sort of comfort in these sometimes annoying, but familiar aspects of my life!!!
Stay tuned for some funny stuff from this weekend!!!
My best friend sent me this questionaire and I decided to post it here!!! If you want to post your answers, feel free in the comment section!!!
1. What is your occupation? Let's see: Wife, Mom, Travel Agent, Chief Cook and Dishwasher, House Cleaner, Chauffer, the list goes on!!!
2. What color are your socks right now?I could not tell you the last time I wore socks
3. What are you listening to right now? Peyton crying because I am making her eat her dinner (I am so evil)
4. What was the last thing that you ate?Flank Steak, Grilled Pineapple and Cous Cous with Feta
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Absolutely!!! I love a good stick!
6. What color would you be, if you were a color?Probably Chartruse (sp), just because I like to say it!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Peyton, Daveigh and Jeff
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Tara is an amazing person and I am in awe of her everyday!!
9. How old are you today? 33 10. Favorite drink? Shirley Temple (maybe spiked with some rum) 11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Bowling (I can't get it out of my blood) 12. Have you ever dyed your hair? A couple of times, but one memorable one in college when I dyed my hair and accidentally used an African American color box. I looked like I had flames shooting off my hair (I was going for an Auburn color)
13. Pets? Do the ants currently residing on my drive way count???
14. Favorite food? Pizza and anything Chocolate 15. Last movie you watched? Wall-E 16. Favorite Day of the Year? Aug. 19th, the day our girls were born. The happiest and scariest day of my life rolled into one!
17. What do you do to vent anger? I talk to Tara and I cry (yeah I am such a girl)
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Tupperware
19. What is your favorite time of year? Anytime it is not 100 degrees here in Florida!! 20. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherries!!! I could eat entire cartons in one sitting (and then spend the rest of the day on the throne!)
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Absolutely!!! I love hearing about other folks! 22. Who is most likely to respond? Those who do...
23. Who is least likely to respond? Those who don't...
24. Living arrangements? I live with my amazing husband, twin daughters in a great house is HELL-A-HOT Florida! 25. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday
26. Who is the friend you had the longest that you are sending this to? Tara!! We have known each other 20 years!!! (yikes!!)
27. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? Whomever just stumbled across my blog and decided to respond!!
28. Favorite smell? Melting Chocolate
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, cheese and more cheese! Did I mention CHEESE??? 30. Favorite car? Cadillac Escalade
31. Favorite cat breed?Cats are EVIL
32. Number of keys on your key ring? 3 (one house, one car, and one I have no clue)
33. How many years at your current job? 6 years as a wife, 4 as a mom, 2 as a travel agent
34. Favorite day of the week? Days I get to sleep in
35. How many states have you lived in? 6 - California, Missouri, Georgia, Oregon, Washington, and Florida
For those of you still reading "THANKS"!!! I hope this gives you a little glimpse into ME!!!
On the 4th we took the twinadoes bowling for the first time. Yes I know, most people would have thought we would have had them bowling since birth (since that is how Jeff and I met), but this was the first time!!!
THEY LOVED IT!!! Peanut has asked every hour on the hour "Mommy we go bowling again now???" I think we have created monsters!
So back in April, my husband and I took a cruise for our anniversary. Before the cruise, I went and bought some new clothes and some new snazzy bras (this girl needs all the uplift she can get). Well after I got home from shopping the girls were playing on our bed and they came out looking like this!!!
"Look mommy, we found a new HAT!!!" They were so honest and sincere!!! And being the parent of the year that I am I immediately got the camera and took pictures!!!
These 2 girls are constantly cracking me up with the things that come out of their mouths!!!
Little D has always been a wild sleeper. From the day we brought her home from the hospital she has flailed about in her bed in many directions. Last year we put the girls in toddler beds and we would find her in many different positions on her bed! A few months ago we ordere
d big girl beds, but they were on back order so we just had mattresses for them to sleep on. Little D finally calmed down in moving about in h
er sleep, so we thought she was maturing (right!). So their bed finally arrive and the girls love them!! Except why is it that every night without fail we walk into their room to check on them and this is how we find Little D...
Under Her Bed, comforter, sheet, lovies and all!!!