Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - My Love

For my first Thursday 13 I thought I would make up a list of all the things I love about my husband!!!  Here is to the most amazing man in the world!!!

13.  For being an incredibly hard working man!!  

12.  For always trying to better our lives and how we live!

11.  For indulging me in my crazy hobbies of Disney and scrapbooking (OK maybe they are obsessions and not hobbies)

10.  For the 10 years we have been together!!  Who would have thought that a little dinner at Ruby Tuesday's would have led us here!

9.  For never giving up on me when I give up on myself!!!  

8.  For knowing when I need a back rub or massages (and always needing one yourself every night).

7.  For being the most amazing Daddy in the world!!!  His girls adore him!!

6.  For understanding when I need a weekend away with my friends and surprising me with plane tickets!!!

5.  For loving my Mom as much as I do!!

4.  For farting under the covers and laughing about it like you are 5 years old!

3.  For loving me even though I am the suckiest house wife in the world!

2.  For spoiling me way more than I deserve!

1.  For marrying me and making me the happiest woman in the world!!  I LOVE THIS MAN!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Jeff, i agree with all but number 4.