Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here I Go......

So I have been reading many blogs for the last couple of months and loving everything I read.  Some people out there have the most amazing and hilarious stories and I have been extremely entertained!!!  Well I thought to myself, "Self, it is time you started putting finger to keyboard and get your ditties out there"!

So here I am!!!  I am not  going to promise any pages of greatness here, just some of my random thoughts and stories of my daily life!!!  Come and join me for the ride!!!

Here is a list to help you get to know me better!!!  Enjoy!

1.  I am married and have almost 4 year old twin girls (yikes)

2.  I love Disney.  Anything Disney!  I have for my whole life!!  I guess that is why my husband moved me closer to Disney World so that I would be willing to vacation to other places!

3.  I love chocolate!!  I would bathe in it if I could!

4.  I work at home as a travel agent!!!  Want to take a trip, let me know!!

5.  I use exclamation marks excessively!!!  Sorry, I just do!

6.  I spend hours (sometimes all day) reading other people blogs.  Sometimes so much I forget to feed my kids (dangit, did I feed them today???).

7.  I love to travel (see #4)

8.  I hate housework (still waiting for that free housekeeper to show up)!!

9.  I am a big ol' dork, but I love myself for it!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Reed said...

If that free housekeeper shows up, please send her my way! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!